- Items can be returned for ANY reason within 14 days after the delivery date as indicated by the shipping company. If you decide to return an item, please contact us, so we can discuss options for the return shipping.
- You will be responsible for all costs (packing, shipping, insurance, etc.) associated with the return shipment.
- When shipping an item back to us, MAKE SURE YOUR SHIPMENT IS INSURED. Our insurance WILL NOT cover shipments not originated by us. Not sure how to handle the return shipment? Contact us for assistance.
- Please note, that while cost of shipping most items within the contiguous United States is typically reasonable, the cost of shipping items (even smaller items) to United States internationally can be quite substantial.
- Items must be returned in the same condition as when purchased.
- If an item is returned to us NOT in the same condition as when purchased, the sale will be considered final and no refunds will be issued.
- In an unfortunate event that an item is damaged during return shipment we can provide assistance with further handling of the damaged item. Whether you need help filing a claim, finding a restorer, or other services, we’ll do everything in our power to help you successfully resolve the situation.
- After we have received the returned item(s) in the same condition as when purchased, we will process a refund within 30 days.
- If paid via cash, check or bank transfer the full purchase price (in US dollars) will be refunded. If paid via credit card, PayPal or PayPal invoice there will be a 3% deduction (PayPal fees) for payments made in US dollars or 5% deduction for payments made in other currencies.
- Shipping or delivery charges (if applicable) will not be refunded.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
We always try to photograph our items as true to life as possible. However, we’ll be happy to send you any additional information you might require, images, videos, etc. In many cases, we can even bring items to your place of business or residence, so you can see the actual items before you make a purchase decision. We may charge you a very reasonable fee to cover our travel expenses. Contact us for details.
That's ok, get in touch with us and together we’ll figure out best options for getting the item back to us. But, please understand, by advising you how to handle the return shipment we do not assume any responsibilities or liabilities for that shipment. You are responsible for getting the item back to us in the same condition as when purchased.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
All our shipments are insured. We ship all kinds of antiques annually locally and internationally without any problems. However, if your purchase arrives damaged, please contact us as soon as possible. DO NOT THROW AWAY ANY PACKAGING, it will be needed to process the insurance claim. If you discover damages while unpacking the shipment, please stop unpacking immediately, take a few pictures, and contact us as soon as possible.
DO NOT ship the damaged item back to us until instructed to do so, as it will significantly complicate filing a claim with the insurance company and, consequently, processing your refund.